This practice will be registered with the Care Quality Commission for the below regulated activities.
Aims and Objectives
1. Treatment of disease, disorder or injury
- To provide a high quality and range of dental services to the whole community, including consultations, X-Rays, routine restorative work, endodontics, treatment of periodontal disease, prostheses, cosmetic work.
- To offer patients a friendly and professional service.
- To explain the diagnosis to patients in detail, where particular attention should be given and necessary action – treatment options, costs, risks, advice, etc.
- To refer to appropriately qualified specialist dental practitioners where necessary. Temporary treatment provided if necessary.
- To keep patients well-informed of costs and to discuss treatment progress at each stage, obtaining relevant consent.
- To offer a preventative service.
- To establish an individually-developed personal dental health regime for each patient to meet their dental care needs and aim for a high level of oral health.
2. Surgical procedures
- To provide detailed information and explanations to patients where a surgical procedure is necessary including risks, procedure, etc.
- To obtain valid consent for all surgical procedures carried out at the practice.
- To monitor patient progress for complex surgicals, post-procedure, following clinical protocol to ensure full recovery and minimise risks.
3. Diagnostic and screening procedures
- To arrange and agree appointments and review appointments within appropriate personal timeframe with patients.
- To undergo a complete and detailed examination of the patient’s oral health with help from relevant diagnostic equipment, taking into account relevant medical history.
- To inform patients of the results of such diagnostic and screening procedures with a view to discussing possible treatment options.
Details of Staff working at practice
Dr Karim Ali, BDS, LDS RCS
Dr Anima Bodane, BDS
Dr Kashif Saeed, BDS
Dr Antal Roka, DMD (Specialist Oral Surgeon)