The Right Choice for Moderate Corrections and Relapse Cases
Smile 3d is the ultimate Clear Aligner solution and is the best suited for cases involving minor to moderate anterior crowding or spacing and for orthodontic relapse cases.
What is Smile 3d?
• Developed for minor to moderate correction
• Only four virtually invisible plastic Aligners
• Aligners are only worn for 2-4 weeks at a time
• Custom crafted to give you the smile you deserve
Before and After
• You can start treatment 3-4 weeks after taking an impression.
• Most cases are completed in 5 months.
• Wear each of 4 trays for only 2-4 weeks- dual arch or only one arch
• Virtually invisible; you can confidently work, exercise, and socialise while wearing your Smile 3d aligners.
• Remove your aligners at meal time and for dental hygiene.
• Smile 3d works for patients needing both arch or one arch only
• Minimal discomfort.
• There is minimal to no speech interference.
• The unique flexible duraclear material allows for gentle, consistent movement.
Are you a candidate for invisible Aligner treatment?
Not every patient is suitable for Smile 3d as this depends on the degree of crowding.
Is invisible Aligner treatment for me?
When you have your consultation at Puresmile Dental Care, we will make a full assessment using sophisticated imaging techniques to ascertain how much space will be needed to create the corrective teeth movement. You will then be given other options if you are not suitable for Smile 3d.
Easier than ever!
Many adults and teenagers are eager to achieve beautiful smiles without wearing braces. Smile 3d is an express aligner system that corrects the minor imperfections you dislike in only 5-6 months. Smile 3d is ideal for the front 4-6 teeth that are visible when you smile, even if you have previously completed orthodontic treatment.
Simply schedule a consultation with us. Once we determine that you are a candidate, we will take impressions that will be used to develop a set of aligners precisely for your smile. You’ll be able to begin aligner treatment just 3-4 weeks later.
• Most cases finish in 5 months.
• Ideal for any anterior case requiring minor to moderate corrections and orthodontic relapse.
• Impressions to aligners in just 3-4 weeks